Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chapter 48

Mind Boggling
By Njeri Mucheru-Oyatta

Chapter 48

And then there is the song that tells it all and I have always loved that song from the first time I heard it and now I know why. It’s sang by a guy I would love to meet called Michael Smith.

It goes like this (and I know it off head):-

‘When the music fades, and all is stripped away, and I simply come. Longing just to bring, something that’s of worth, that will bless your heart. I’ll bring you more than a song, for a song in itself is not what you have required, you search much deeper within, through the way things appear, you’re looking into my heart’

The chorus, is the clincher:-

‘Am going back to the heart of worship, and its all about you, its all about you, Jesus. Am sorry Lord for the thing I have made it when IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU, all about you, JESUS.’

‘King of endless worth, no-one could express how much you deserve, though am weak and poor, all I have is yours, every single breath. I’ll bring you more than a song, for a song in itself, is not what you have required, you search much deeper within, through the way things appear, you’re looking into my heart.’

Back to chorus.

You have to buy his album and play that song out loud and sing with Michael Smith like I did, unknowingly, when I started writing. Now I know exactly what that song means to me. What does it mean to you? Can you understand it?

The music and all that is stripped away is the nonsense you are carrying around in your mind. Realize you have a longing to pursue your passions and thus bless your heart. And make it more than a song which is not enough. Search deeper within you, think DEEP! And see through the way things appear. Look inside your heart.

And find that life is all about following your passion.

So do you see that someone died yesterday? And I have been born again?

I am making it all about Jesus, my passion, my saviour, my EVERYTHING.

Make it about your Jesus as well. And let us make the world a better place.



No comments: