Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chapter 46

Mind Boggling
By Njeri Mucheru-Oyatta

Chapter 46

WHO I AM is God. I am acquiring a better understanding of who I am. A better understanding of God, my creator.

Jesus is your passion. Pursue Him and start acting on the thoughts that God planted in you at birth. When Jesus comes calling, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND SEE JESUS. Remember that He comes like a thief in the dead of night. So to feel Him inside you, you must focus, think deep, place aside the fear that makes you think you are too small to do it and the pride that makes you feel like you are too big to do it.

Think deep and bring out Jesus in you. Bring out your passion. And when it comes, pursue it like your life depends on it, which it does.

Shallow thinking, moderate thinking, minimum thinking will take you to hell. Only deep thinking will get you to heaven the place of knowledge.

Jesus is the light of the world. Jesus came to save the world. Realize who Jesus is. Jesus is passion. God saw you wandering around holding onto the things of this world like a fool and sent His son Jesus to save you from the things of this world that were preventing you from finding your Tree of Life.

I am still me but my mind has expanded a notch and I am thinking differently. I am discovering the thoughts that God planted in my mind which will make me the great person that I yearn to be. I am no longer blinded by mean driving, hard heartedness, money and all the things that were holding me back from graduation i.e. finding my tree of life. I passed my exams this time round. But there is more to come.

ALL the events that occur in your life happen for a reason. They are there to teach you something. In order for you to see this, you must of necessity let go of all those things which have been preventing you from pursuing your passions. YOU MUST! And no-one can tell you what those things are. You already know what they are. Stop with the shallow thinking adopt a deep thinking approach to EVERYTHING around you. Justify everything that you are doing in your life to yourself do not accept unanswered questions. You are a light and as you are, you are capable of achieving greatness in your own eyes. But that will NEVER happen until you ask questions about your life and why you do the things you do and if necessary, change what you realize is wrong. Realize that the things you are doing are the ones that are making your life what it is!

Take time off and think about:-

1. The state of your life at present.
2. Whether you are happy with your life.

Do not allow yourself to do ANYTHING AT ALL unless you know why you are doing it. If you do things without thinking, you will be trapped in a life that is not yours. In other words, you will end up in HELL. So free yourself from that life that is not yours and pursue the one that is. You will be mesmerized by the result. Like I am now.

Do not go back to sleep when Jesus (your passion) comes calling in the dead of night. Come out of the house and see Jesus. He will set you free. By that I mean that when you feel that strong urge to do something, i.e. when Jesus (your passion) comes calling, DO IT, i.e. come out of the house and see Jesus. See your passion. Do not let the fear of the night i.e. the fear of death, which is inevitable, the fear of not having enough money, the fear of what others will think, the fear of making a fool of yourself, any fear whatsoever, stop you from what YOU HAVE TO DO.

Realize that in the same way as you have to eat, you have to drink, you have to go to the loo, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS.

Following your passions is a matter of life and death. If you want life, you must let your passions flow. If you want death, then continue doing what you are doing without questioning it, like the real FOOL that you are. You are driving on the highway to hell where there is no understanding.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

.....Amen sister, would you say the same theory will apply with other religions such as in my case a Muslim and my relationship with our Prophet?