Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chapter 47

Mind Boggling
By Njeri Mucheru-Oyatta

Chapter 47

There is a song that am certain every Christian who has ever gone to church knows and has been singing it like an idiot.

The song is: “I have decided to follow Jesus, I have decided, to follow Jesus, I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back. The world behind me, The cross before me, The world behind me, The cross before me, The world behind me, The cross before me, no turning back, no turning back.’

Sing with me please and see how stupid you have been not knowing who Jesus is. Jesus is passion. He will set you free. And decide to follow Him and leave the world behind you.

So sing that song LIKE YOU MEAN IT!! And follow your passion, Jesus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Passion according to the Bible means suffering, Acts Chap 1 verse 3 refers to the suffering of the Lord ( To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: (KJV)
3 to whom He also presented Himself living after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them through forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. (MKJV)
In the Biblical sense then how does Jesus become your passion?